Monday, June 11, 2018

"Buddha Walk" - Notes From My Awakening Weekend


I experienced a very powerful awakening meditation at the beach Saturday.  I’m still thinking about how to share about that experience, but I’m playing a much, much bigger game now. I won’t go into details of what happened during that meditation except to share the sunset after.



That’s some powerful awakening energy. And that came about purely from the meditation.  Here’s the “before” sunset picture. 



Something clearly happened here, and that something was directly related to my personal awakening meditation and the awakening after.  The energy "before" was pretty good, but you can see how much it opened up after - it's not even close.

Today (Sunday, when I wrote this) I felt a lot of things.  Buzzing, awakening conscious energy.  A desire to relax and integrate. Sleepy.  I coaxed myself out of my sleep, went to the gym (really needed that), and came home to the message to go on a “Buddha Walk” at the beach.

I had no idea what a “Buddha Walk” is.  Sounds Zen and spiritual and what not, so off I go.  And I get to the beach and start walking.

The first thing I notice is I’m walking TOWARD people.  Now, I tend to be pretty introverted and see myself as a bit socially awkward (not horrible, but, not great), kind of tense around people, etc.  Crowds “aren’t my thing.”  But here I was, attracted to people and crowds. 

The second thing I notice is I have zero self-consciousness.  My consciousness is so far above that physical or interpersonal level it’s like I’m watching myself.  And then above that watching, I’m giving healing energy.  My attention is on giving healing energy and understanding the energies of the people around me.

The third thing I notice is this is energizing me and feeding my spiritual power. Some very high power in me needs to understand people’s energy, to understand all the people in the world.  And the more I give healing energy to those who will receive, the more energized I become.

Now, nothing’s changed yet on a physical level.  I’m still me – still have tension in my body, still have quirks, but zero fear, zero anxiety, just love and a much, much higher consciousness energy that’s buzzing inside me.  But I don’t care.  I can observe me being… me.  I can notice things I’d like to change, but there’s no charge.  It’s just me.  I know these things will evolve as I am ready to embody my power more effectively, there’s no worry or rush here.

Things just keep getting more crazy (for me). I feel on a physical and interpersonal level the feeling of “interconnectedness,” and I realize this is not a “high-level” energetic state.  In fact, I hear a voice from my much higher self saying:

“Interconnectedness is the first rung on the ascension ladder.”

The first rung. Think about that.  I’ve been spending all this time trying to resonate with Rion’s epiphany about interconnectedness and now I see it’s the first rung. And for me I was never going to get there by trying to evolve to it.  Which brings be to the next realization:

“One cannot evolve to the next social or interpersonal level from the level below. One must experience a full quantum shift and then from that higher place fill out the desired (now-lower) levels.”

You hear that temples are built from the ground up with a foundation on the ground?  Well, turn that on its head.  Your foundation is in the multiverse and you “build down” from there.  From here I can see all the things I’m not doing socially, yet I’m actively living my highest purpose now.  From here I can work on the other things.

From this place, I am not an introvert.  I need people. I love people.  I heal people.  Crowds draw me.  There is no anxiety or self-consciousness, because my consciousness is so far above “self” it doesn’t even matter. 

I feel “interconnected,” even as I notice I’m still tense/ awkward/ whatever.  The world responds with interconnectedness – connections and serendipitous interactions.  And that’s all operating on a much lower level.  What is supposedly an “evolved” level is actually far below the consciousness where I’m bringing in healing energy and learning about the multitude of souls around me – knowledge which informs my power and makes me more effective.

I’m walking through the world with “God consciousness,” as a leader in the ascension of the planet.  It’s beautiful.  And my physical form is there, being me but not me – my higher self is clearly in charge.  I can heal and transform my physical presence too.

I’m rambling here.  This is a hot take on my awakening, just to bookmark.

So that’s a “Buddha Walk,” it’s walking through the world with Buddha Consciousness, being in the world and transmitting my energy as a beacon.  When the time is right I’ll transmit a clearer message.


No comments:

Post a Comment