Tuesday, May 29, 2018

"Clear Your Shit:" This Shit Works!


I came across Dane Tomas as I was trying to get away from him.  I first heard about him through Destin Gerek, who was interviewing him because of his "controversial" (in other words, "obvious truth") views around victim-hood.  Given my interest in listening to people argue about that subject (none) I was content to ignore it and his interview.

But every attempt to have nothing to do with him drew me into the discussion and, through that, his work.  Clearly there was something here for me.  Actually many things - a calling to speak my full truth and stand in my power in the face of hostility, a calling to stand in my truth and not "tone it down" for the sake of agreeableness, a desire to be in my truth without being angry, stressed or tired at the end of the day from my efforts.

It turns out his messages and healing modality were something I very much needed in the next phase of my personal path.  And it turns out his product, aptly named "Clear Your Shit," really lives up to its title. 

His website can be found here: www.clearyourshit.com

The book is on Amazon:  https://www.amazon.com/Clear-Your-Shit-Accelerated-Evolution-ebook/dp/B01AHKQZGA

I have almost a solid week going through his book and videos and applying his lessons.  Yah, I put it on fast-forward, and I wouldn't recommend you do that, but I've been doing a lot on clearing.  I tried teaching what I've learned, but he's put it all together in a very elegant and comprehensive way, in a way I haven't been able to do.  This is the place to go to clear up your emotional "stuff."

Now, it doesn't take care of everything.  Dane Tomas is an excellent resource for clearing emotions.  This is just want I needed to step forth and express my full voice, free of anger, defensiveness, ego and fear.  But he's not going to resolve things for you on the energetic and spiritual levels.  That's where Etienne Charland comes in.

But the problem with Etienne's work is it is challenging integrating that clearing and those powers into the physical world.  Here is where "Clear Your Shit" comes it.  It teaches you to clear the emotional blocks to allow things to happen in the physical world.  Then things like Etienne's work and Natural Grounding REALLY work. 

I've found myself behaving differently.  I've cleared my mind and thoughts, and then the power of Rion and Etienne shine through.  Clearing my emotional shit has super-charged my crystal healing and alchemy and made the Powerliminals a magnitude more effective.  And it's tangible.  You'll notice real-world changes, which are often difficult to see through energetic work (at least in the short-term). 

It is integrated.  It includes chakra healing and Spiral clearing.  It is spiritually-grounded while being practical in its application.  And it speaks to my favorite coaching subject - clearing out the junk.  Plus his attitude comes from a similar place as mine -he's a strong believer in personal efficacy and personal responsibility, while feeling called to help people gain and expand their personal power.  That's a worldview very closely in agreement with mine. 

I highly recommend his website and book and would love to hear your personal feedback about your experience. 




No comments:

Post a Comment