Monday, May 21, 2018

Energetic Growth, Personal Habits and... Arguing on the Internet?


I’ve been experiencing a major elevation of my energy, and it’s being noticed by others – not just people around me, but some people who have a lot of power themselves and are attuned to noticing these things.  Even on a physical level things are different – I’ve lost a lot of weight and in much better shape and feel better, too.  Along with greater efficacy in the world, it’s growth at all levels.
This isn’t an accident – I have made changes in my practice and lifestyle that have made a major effect.  And it’s worth noting what I’m doing.

On an energetic level, I utilize my downtime at work to watch Natural Grounding videos (muted) while listening to powerliminals from Rion’s Powerliminal YouTube channel.  It’s a REALLY good combo, apart from being a good use of free time at work (instead of getting lost in Internet hell).
At home, in engage in daily spiritual energy meditation based on my work with Etienne and whatever comes up from that personally. 

I exercise regularly, a combination of strength training and things that elevate my heart rate.  I don’t do cardio anymore (or rarely), more calisthenics.  And I switch things up to maximize effect.  For whatever reason, my body doesn’t like too much resistance training, but needs some regularly.  Balance is the key. 

I also practice a form of daily periodic fasting.  2-3 days per week I’ll fast for 18 hours.  The other days I fast for 15-16 hours, eating only Greek yogurt and either coffee with milk and raw sugar or lemon/citron tea I get from the Asian supermarket to break the fast for the first two hours.  Sometimes I’ll have a cheat day where I’ll have alcohol or the bucket of popcorn and candy with my kid at the movie theater, or splurge on some snacks from Thai Town, then back to the regimen. 
Again, my body likes measured discipline.  Too much fasting and it’s counterproductive – I feel lousy and it has no positive effect.  Too little and I feel sluggish and “too full.”  So I listen carefully to my body.  Lots of Greek yogurt, coconut milk, coffee (with or without the milk and sugar), green tea, lemon or citron honey tea, Thai home cooking, very little wheat.  When I drink it’s usually wine or apple cider, not so much beer.

I also dedicated myself to a lifestyle aligned with my inner truth.  For me this means more time with family and loved ones, more reading, resting, meditating, and reconnecting with the things I enjoy, like skiing and fishing.  I even got a cat, which is helping to relax and balance my energy.



I generally refrain from arguing on the Internet, but as my energy has been elevating, I’ve felt compelled to express my truth.  This isn’t the same thing as arguing.  Arguing is two people discussing their opinions – often in violent conversation.  It is entirely ego-based and serves little purpose apart from giving people something to do.

An expression of truth can often be confused with arguing, but it’s not coming from the same place.  It’s from my higher self, and it isn’t at all concerned with appearing “right,” but with providing a message and doing its best to make sure that message is received.  After that, I’m done.  The person I’m “arguing” with will usually not be convinced of anything – that’s not the point. In fact it’s better to utilize an unconscious “living straw man,” who can unconsciously assist me in getting out my message through their attachment to ego-based argument. 

I’ve found “social justice combatants” to be excellent “useful idiots” in my expression.  These people are so unconscious and hopelessly attached to their opinions and wounds, they can’t help themselves but argue.  They don’t debate, that involves a certain level of inquiry into the other person’s logic.  They just reflexively regurgitate facets of their opinion, which invariably reflect a collective unconscious illusion referred to as “progressive thought” or “social justice.”  And since it’s not their own thought derived from their own truth (because they’re unconscious, though ironically refer to themselves as “woke”), it provides me an opportunity to juxtapose my higher truth against the collective unconscious.  This allows me both a chance to more clearly express my truth and to expose the collective unconscious for the few who might actually want to connect to their own higher truth instead of being an Internet zombie.

This is a rather new development for me.  For the past few years I’ve made a conscious effort to withdraw from forums where Internet arguments were propagating, even going so far as to mute or unfriend many loud and unconscious friends who engage in this behavior.  Now I find myself called back – not to argue about their silly opinions about imaginary issues to feel “right,” but to express my truth where called forth, even if that means engaging in what others might see as “Internet Argument.”

I’m not sure why I’m being asked to do this.  I don’t seek this out, it is finding me. I still refrain from the Internet as much as possible, apart from the Natural Grounding videos I just mentioned.  My sense is many others who are evolving are being called forth, too, that the people who have been suffering in silence while the Internet bullies have been running wild, polluting the Internet and the media, are now being called forth to speak the truth and expose the collective unconscious for the fraud that it is.

Sometimes it’s calling on me to “fight,” but I feel calm, not angry.  I feel peaceful when I state my truth and then go about my day.  These arguments used to take up all my energy, now I feel like my true expression is returning.  And I see more and more others speaking up, too.  Maybe the universe has finally had enough of this ego bullshit and it’s time to bust some heads in a spiritual sense.  

No comments:

Post a Comment