Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Flood in Burning Man and Other Interesting Side Effects


 

I forgot to mention some important things in my last post.

Lately my ability to transmute energies from Florida has grown stronger.  I’ve been transmuting water energy – reducing the strength of storms in the area – and using that energy for personal use and other things.  And here’s what’s come up:

    • ·California had a hurricane come out of nowhere that went through the southern part of the state

    1. · Burning Man had surprise record flooding that stranded people during the festival

There have been other interesting events as a result of this activity, and it eventually produced my personal timeline shift.  It also greatly enhanced my ability to do wok for others. 

In the case of the hurricane and the rain at Burning Man, I didn’t specifically ask for these things, but the energies have to go somewhere, so I guess subconsciously I did. Probably consciously, too, if I’m being honest, though I have a spotty track record when it comes to consciously manipulating physical energies in such a manner. 

Of course in the case of Burning Man, it was long overdue karma, and there’s more where that came from.  I wouldn’t wish it on them, but I wouldn’t not wish it on them, either.

Energies have expanded even more since the major timeline shift this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment