Monday, July 24, 2017

In the Energy Flow (Finally!)

These past few months my energy has amped up dramatically.  A lot of things changed kind of all at once.  My living situation, my energy around my family both improved dramatically.  The financial oppression I’ve been living under for years has lifted. I’ve been spending years fighting against the current and the past several months treading water as the current subsided.  Now the energies are at my back and it’s making all the difference.

I’ve been swimming in the ocean – actually taking time to connect to the ocean for myself.  It’s the first time in years I’ve done this.  I finally have energy for things like this – and lately a lot more. 
Now I meditate with crystals I feel a surge of energy, particularly sacral chakra creative energy.  It’s flowing very strong with nothing blocking it.  For so long it seemed like all I did was clear stuff out and heal the energy without making any real progress.  Now I’m feeling real movement, and everyone around me is noticing the difference as well.

I stopped taking herbal supplements – all of them.  I’m not sure they were doing anything for me, and I have never felt better than I have these past few weeks herbal-free.  I did a pendulum test and determined the herbal supplements were a drain on my energy. 

I don’t know how much of this is due to the epiphany around death and life purpose that happened recently.  It seems like my energy has been non-stop since then.  This also coincides with my ceasing all herbal supplements. 

I was taking melatonin or something else herbal to help with sleep for the longest time.  I just stopped cold-turkey and my sleep is about the same.  What I’m getting back is those things do little to help me sleep and whatever sleep benefit is more than offset by the energy drain of their side effects.

The little shifts add up.  And now feeling my awakened energy is full forward flow is just… wow!  Maybe it’s a good thing I began this journey fighting the current. The energy might have been too much to handle at that point in my life, the resistance was my training wheels. 

For the longest time I thought there was something wrong with me, I had no energy in any aspect of my life.  I felt like I was in a very deep rut and needed help.  It’s pretty obvious I was being crushed under the energetic oppression.  Take away the resistance and the energy comes roaring back, better than ever. 

Today I’m meditating with tiger iron.  I’m feeling this surge of deep, grounded, masculine energy.  Nice. My mind is much more clear and open, my body is more relaxed.  There’s more space and freedom, a larger container. 

Damn, I could get used to this!

No comments:

Post a Comment