Friday, April 7, 2017

Energetic Liberation

My higher self has been consistently telling me April 15 is the time to start making plans for a move.  At first I thought this was for financial reasons – and it does appear I’ll be in the right place financially to make a good move by then, but I probably could have moved earlier too and been just fine.
No, there’s more.  After last week I’ve had an undamming of energy.  It’s like for years I’ve been carrying around this oppressive psychic weight and didn’t even realize how bad it was.  And now it’s totally gone.
It’s more than an affirmation that I was on the right path and I’m a good person.  It’s more than a validation that I’ve been doing the right thing, even when I doubted myself for so long and suffered so much.  It’s a deeper and more integrated connection with my heart and higher self – the inner conflict between my higher self and my thinking/ego self is resolved and I’m really listening to my heart and higher self much more clearly now.
All week this has been integrating and the truth is becoming more and more clear.
My higher self kept telling me to wait for “spiritual reasons, not financial reasons.”  And at the time I didn’t understand.  I understand now. Things had to clear up in my energy for me to be able to make the decision that would best serve my higher self. 
Because it’s not just a move, it’s a realignment.  I’m saying goodbye to some energies and habits that aren’t serving me anymore. I’m significantly limiting my social media.  I’m cutting out people who are just annoying and not serving me.  People who I allowed to have power over me are finally completely gone from my energy field, along with all their junk. 
It’s a relief, it’s an awakening, it’s a transformation.  There are many aspects of my life that were fear-based.  Maybe I thought I had to, or out of convenience or whatever reason.  The problem is those aspects affected other things as well – many of my relationships, even ones that were intended to be empowering, were fear-based in some way.
That’s gone now.  The cancer is gone and the rest of my energetic body is healing.  And many relationships that were disempowering at one level or another will either change or die.
Also, those haters who tried to keep me down and make me believe I was less than I am, or that I was a bad person when I wasn’t, their lies have been exposed.  I no longer listen to them and I’m no longer afraid of them.  Energetically they’re gone from my life completely now.  Now it’s freedom. Openness.  Clarity. 
Soon there will be more changes.  The period of going-in and slowing down is yielding to a new period of change and growth.  And energetic liberation.  The dark clouds have passed.  The process makes sense now.  My higher self was right all along.

No comments:

Post a Comment