Monday, September 9, 2024

Hurricane Meditation and Undoing Into Flow


 I'm meditating into the energy of the building current hurricane in the Gulf, flowing with and transmuting the energy.  Finding the flow.

It's been a process of establishing a new life and finding that flow, or letting that flow find me.  Things are different.  I knew they would be, but at the same time I didn't really know what that meant.  In the end, it means letting go, honoring my path and purpose and feeling into that energy flow.

As usual, I think far too much when it comes to establishing a new life path.  Some of this is necessary - I'm now living in two places on opposite sides of the country in more ways than geography.  I had to create a second living environment, and then deal with the realization that it's really my only living environment, as it's the only environment where I'm actually living.

Now the energies of my prior practice and this new established reality are merging and things are coming into focus.  I don't have to worry about things like money or making sure I have what I need, because I have what I need.  I don't have to force meditations, I'm beginning to understand that.  

I create intentions and then I allow the meditative and alchemy practice to build itself around that intention.  And then in the moments I least expect, energetic flow finds me.  I stop trying to attain something and feel into that energy and for those moments life becomes timeless and immortal.  

Now is when I understand why I'm taking the energies of the hurricane season and bringing them into my energy field, transmuting them.  It creates the energy and space to really flow.  

Aah, there's that inner peace.  There's that new-old-new reality, the creation and reconnection and birth and return of the Prodigal Son all in one.  

Now I understand why it's so important to create this home in Florida.  I mean, I loved it before this moment, but I'm beginning to feel into the deeper importance, the deeper flow and purpose.

Even looking at this screen saver picture of Pensacola Beach has a different feel and meaning.  

Some thoughts coming up now:

Life is eternal.  Life is short, but there is time.

Make good decisions.

Own your mistakes, don't let your mistakes own you.  This alone can sometimes be the difference between a good and bad decision.

Flow is a practice.  Sometimes you have to practice flow before you experience it.

The misses are as important as the hits.  It's all important.  But taking it too seriously doesn't help.

Avoid withdrawal and escape.  Solitude is beautiful if it is conscious. 

Don't force, flow, but gentle effort sometimes needs to be applied.

Experience is never an escape.  Escape is rarely an experience.  

No comments:

Post a Comment