Friday, June 9, 2017

It is Done. California's Spiritual Community Will Die

California is in the midst of an energetic mess that began in the 1960s as has reached a point of crisis today.  In the Sixties, large groups of people used concepts such as “energy healing,” “spirituality,” “Tantra,” and similar concepts basically for no other reason than to justify their own selfish behavior and need for ego inflating.  There was nothing even remotely spiritually connected about what they were doing – they just wanted to assuage their guilt for disappointing their WWII-veteran parents by avoiding a way and so they came up with a diversion.
The Vietnam War ended, but the diversion remained, glorified by a handful of people who wanted to keep the party going.  Then a new generation came along – mine – who was too young to have any connection with Vietnam and so had no first-hand experience with the obvious sham that was “spirituality” in California.  Most of us didn’t buy it, but enough did (augmented by the Dungeons and Dragons zeitgeist among the nerdy elements) that it took on a life of its own.
Then came new generations, and finally Millennials – who know only the BS carbon-copy and have zero historical context.  And they actually believe this crap.  Meanwhile the original parents of this nonsense have been repeating their lies so often they now actually believe their own BS (or they’re in the throes of early-stage Alzheimer’s brought on by years of overuse of “healthy” drugs like marijuana and LSD and so literally forgot that it’s all a joke).
So now we have a situation where millions of people believe they are learning ancient traditions from thousands of years ago when it comes to energy, spirituality, Tantra and healing, when they’re really just learning recycled bullshit passed down by California hippies from the 1960s.  It’s all bullshit.  Just pot smoke and mirrors.
Meanwhile a real energetic change is happening.  So there is this schism – the energy of the deluded hippies and their offspring, which is hopelessly corrupted (because it’s founded on complete BS) and the real cosmic energetic changes going on.
This is all complicated further because most people can see the hippies are full of shit, that Burning Man is nothing but an excuse for people to take drugs and fuck, and has ZERO to do with spirituality, and that this “energy” crap as the hippies talk about it is just a lie.  And as a result, most of these people also reject the VERY REAL energetic structures and shifts taking place.  Because is California spirituality is bullshit, then it stands to reason it’s all BS.
And so California has reached a point of crisis.  Energies are shifting very quickly, but almost nobody will pay attention.  A good portion are mired in delusion and the rest are in full rejection of everything.  It’s gotten to the point where, in order for anyone to be healed, pretty much the entire California-based (which included Boulder, Sedona, and every other ‘New Age’ community around) ‘healing community’ will need to be pulled out from the roots and thrown away.
And this is what has now happened, at least the beginning. I met with the council of archangels earlier this week, who were assembled along with the spiritually-aligned healers (good luck finding them, they’re nothing like the hippie stereotype).  They summoned me to help attune the alignment of California’s spiritual energy with Source.  I wasn’t aware I was even capable of this, much less the one person whose help they needed.
Keep in mind I didn’t generate the actual alignment, that was done by others.  My job was a more specific function.  But essential. The energy is now perfectly aligned. They created for me an energetic shield to protect me and others from the energetic storm that is beginning to brew.
Wednesday night and early Thursday morning it rained.  It never rains here this time of year.  And there wasn’t a storm system associated with the rain, the energy  shift created a weather pattern.
When I was summoned I was pulled through three wormholes and ended up in on a planet in a different universe.  On this planet the animals and foliage is enormous.  Our entire meeting group assembled comfortably on a small leaf on a plant in a vast forest – and most of the participants were ten feet tall, including myself.  Including guards, attendants and a military garrison, there were probably a thousand beings, and even those on the farthest perimeter couldn’t see to the edge of the leaf with the naked eye.  No life forms that live on that planet are above the second density. 
It’s a really nice place, it’s said to be the most energetically secure planet of any known universe, mostly because it’s so far removed from the areas of conflict.  Settlement by any beings above second density is strictly prohibited, as is soul disposal, though I’m not sure who if anyone is actually enforcing that prohibition (best not to find out the hard way).
This is my first experience of interdimensional soul travel.  It’s pretty mind-blowing. My body was still there in my bedroom.  I’d notice I was shifting in my sitting position, and even at one point conversing with my wife, all while I was engaged in this extremely important activity.
At the end of this meeting I was told that I needed to step up and take my place as a leader.  I have spent most of my life living in self-doubt and anxiety and I was told this was to protect me.  But now it was time to let go of my childish attachment to such things and assume my place of leadership. 
I’m still wrapping my head around all this.  Another major phase is supposed to happen this weekend.  Maybe as early as tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment