Thursday, September 8, 2016

Time For The Next Phase of My Transformation


The month of September is one of incredible energetic shift, everything is changing on a massive scale.
I’ve been feeling very tired.  It’s part of the energetic shift, I’m going through another phase of evolution.  The energetic shift going on in September is going on in me.

At first I thought all this was just fatigue from the lifestyle transformation - my wife landed a job, which is a very good thing but it’s an adjustment.  She seems fine, so I don’t really have to worry about her, but it’s been an adjustment. My son is back in school and I’ve shifted my work schedule to support both of them.
But that’s more a manifestation of what’s going on inside me than the reason for how I’m feeling.  These changes have given me something I haven’t had in a very long time – time to myself. I can finally have proper meditation and alchemy sessions, which I’ve started to do.  And these sessions have been powerful, and I really needed this change in my life to help transition to the next level.

Deep inside I’m craving more connection – more meditation, more alchemy, more conscious creation of my life.  I have a deep desire to use this opportunity to integrate these breakthroughs and consciously recreate myself, which is going on.  And this process is an energetically exhausting process – THIS is what is keeping me up at night, THIS is what has me feeling unfocused, and THIS is what is having me feel tired.
Things are really opening up – my writing is flowing, my meditation and alchemy practice is expanding, my energy is changing the world around me.  There are many walls in my life that are coming down, many without my even placing conscious awareness.  But there is more – much more – that I want to do.

My attitude has changed about certain things that have bothered me for a long time.  Total reframe.  And with the time to meditate and integrate, this transformation is accelerating.  And I want more – more deep work, more transformation, more alchemy, more production.
There are many things about my being that I’ve carried over – habits, patterns, identities, relationships – that don’t serve me and never did.  But they sat under the surface, unexplored.  Now I’m ready to take that next step, to embody the alchemist and create new habits and identities that serve me in this way. 

This is the next phase of my spiritual transformation, to really explore and embody this new me.  I’m ready for it, but it’s going to be a lot of work.  And it’s time.

No comments:

Post a Comment