Friday, January 20, 2017

Returning to Natural Grounding and Quigong



My meditation and energetic cultivation "routine" had been thrown off a bit over the past couple years.  Which needed to happen, the old routine was becoming unhelpful. And over those two years I cultivated a whole new set of energetic practices, focused on meditation, alchemy and crystal energy.

But I'd lost connection with some really valuable resources, particularly Natural Grounding.  Maybe I thought I didn't need it, or watching videos was too difficult given my schedule.  At any rate, I reconnected with these resources and they're more powerful than ever.  I can bring the alchemy and crystal energy resources in with my "old practice" and create something better than ever.

Things that felt "stuck," that wouldn't clear out easily with stillness meditation, vaporized.  My energy feels much clearer and more connected to purpose.  The video above is a powerhouse resource, but I've also been having great results with Buachompoo Ford.



And I'd completely forgotten about these incredible Quigong videos - simple exercises that generate INCREDIBLE amounts of chi energy. I started practicing these and saw MAJOR changes in my energy.

I was going into this year feeling like it was a slog.  My energy during the holidays was choppy and ungrounded.  The beginning of this year was very busy at work and it seemed like all this free time I've had recently was going to waste.  I was making some progress, but also feeling stuck, tired and irritated. 

Now, after a week of these resource, I feel like that energetic shit has been flushed out and I'm back in a nice, calm, centered place.  The alchemy and crystal energy work is much more effective now.  Stillness meditation doesn't feel like a struggle to avoid being distracted, but connection to stillness.

It feels like I've finally shaken off the energetic hangover from the end of 2016, when there were huge energetic events one after the other, and fully integrated that new energy and those shifts.  And more than I have in quite a while.  I'm going to add these back to my energetic and alchemy work.

No comments:

Post a Comment