Thursday, May 11, 2017

Again My Intuition Is Right: It's a Cult

Sometimes you're too close to things to see the obvious truth in front of you, but my intuitive need to disassociate from someone and something that was feeling more and more like a cult was because - duh - it's a cult.

I worked with this guy for years and could see the warning signs, both in him and my reactions, but I ignored them.  Mostly because when I first met him he was an aspiring cult leader, and sucked at it.  But he was a pretty good cult FOLLOWER even from the beginning.

Now it's becoming clear as he steps into his power that he's manifesting his dreams of actually having a fucking cult.  And apparently he thinks this is fucking cool.

Ugh.  Glad to be done with that shit.

His weird new protégé who mimics his every tic (and fucking lives with him), his fascination with Osho and the Paradise rape cul-er, "ashram," the whole wanting to create his own motherfucking ashram.  Oh, and joining up with "Ethical Cult Building" which sells itself as a marketing training business but has all the creepy cult-fan imagery. 

Fuck that.  And fuck me for supporting that. Cults in any form are utter and complete bullshit and the people who lead them - or aspire to - are 100% fucked in the head.

I can't support this.  You've got to be fucking kidding me - this is mental illness in viral form. 

Fuck.  That.  Shit.


No comments:

Post a Comment