Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Summer Solstice Full Moon Healing with Etienne

Summer Solstice and Full Moon – a great time to heal old wounds.  Like six-thousand-year-old wounds. 
Last night, during the full moon Summer Solstice, I worked with Etienne to clear out the “baggage” in my energy (massive amounts, and I’ll get to the consequences later) and connect to my past lives.
First about the baggage.  I’d first written about this subject a month ago when the visions first appeared.  Since then Etienne and I have become aware of a LOT of very stubborn baggage in my energy.  It appears to be mostly baggage from dead people and there is very strong resistance to removing that baggage. 
So last night we worked on destroying it.  The techniques we used were very effective and I could see the expanse of my energy field.  My energy field is immense, it extends light years.  But so much of it was filled with baggage I was only able to sense and utilize the much smaller energetic field that I’d been able to keep clean.  The baggage was so immense that 99% of my energy field was filled with baggage and I just assumed that baggage was the border of my energy field.
This brings up an interesting concept – how much of what we consider to be our “boundaries” are actually defined by us, and how much are defined by others?  I’d unwittingly allowed others to define almost all of my energy space.  And the craziest part – I thought I was doing pretty good before.  And I was, but with a very limited energy field that extended miles.
Once we began using the techniques to clear up the energy fields at all levels, I could see the expansiveness of my energy fields.  What extended for miles now extended for light years.  And extended through time.  And above and below.  Suddenly powers that felt “big” began to feel “infinite.”  I’d only bee utilizing a small fraction of my potential.
There’s still a lot of work to do to clear out the junk – because again, I simply wasn’t aware how vast my energetic field really is, I’d been deceived into playing a very small game.  I’d been fooled into believing (probably for my own benefit at the time) that I was simply a human with strong energetic powers, instead of understanding and owing my greatness and energetic power, which extends far beyond what seemed possible.
So once again, a whole new universe has been opened up.  It’s sobering and also makes sense of a lot of things that always puzzled me.  There have been many times the universe has knocked on my door but I didn’t have the awareness to answer. Now I do. 
As this energetic space opened up, Metatron and other beings activated my energy – a process I’m told is still ongoing for another 48 hours.  I felt a buzzing, sparks flying, movement like I was riding a roller coaster.  I saw pictures, images of things.  The cap blocking my memories was removed and I began seeing things from my past without distortion.
I ended up in front of a cave, which we later determined was Zhongli Quan’s final resting place.  Inside was an empty cave, save for a fan, which was perfectly preserved and waiting for me.  I took it and used it to clear my energy field – vast amounts of junk were disintegrated with one swipe.  (It then told me it wasn’t designed for housework, this is more like the quick dusting before the real work, so lots of things to still learn.)
I went to bed feeling very light and very sleepy (not unusual after a massive amount of energy work).  Today I woke up feeling groggy and kind of clumsy.  It’s going to take a while to clear out my energy, fully activate and then integrate everything.  So it’s going to be unsettled for a few weeks.
What I can say so far is my energy field is far more vast and powerful than I realized.  Things feel very, very light and will feel lighter as this process continues.  I’m not used to lightness.  The expansiveness impacts everything – and I mean EVERYTHING. 
Also, time is slowing down for me.  The whole foundation for my worries is disintegrating.  Time is much bigger and slower than I realized.  Inner peace and enlightenment are achievable in this lifetime, not only for me but for those I touch. 
And that includes  you.  Welcome to your evolution.

2 comments:

  1. This is just the beginning (or continuation?) of a very long journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just the beginning (or continuation?) of a very long journey!

    ReplyDelete